Fyshwick, Gilgandra, Waterloo, Cossack, Goomeri, Rocklea, Bordertown, Richmond, Burnie, Moolap, Altona North, Margaret River and Middle Swan.
Whatever town, state, territory or capital city you happen to be visiting in our great wide land, Shell Card Australia’s Truck Network of nearly 1300 service stations are there to support drivers to complete their work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Designed to cater for the needs of truckies Shell’s Truck Network service stations include a dedicated forecourt for heavy vehicles, high flow diesel pumps, and an increasing number of extra services such as a driver’s lounge, hot meals, bathroom and laundry facilities.
The network also includes an online and interactive tool in the form of the Shell Truck Atlas specifically designed to make it simple for drivers to find the closest services and fuel they need where-ever their journey takes them. The atlas can be found at the Shell website. See: https://www. shell.com.au/motorists/truck-atlas.html
Through the company’s national supply chain, Shell can arrange to deliver diesel fuel in bulk to operator’s depots with competitively priced options tailored to meet business needs.
Shell Card members also have the benefits of:
- No more paper receipts, lost dockets and end of month reconciling.
- A simple to use online portal that offers complete 24/7 control.
- A single Tax Invoice and Statement itemising the GST for fuel purchases.
- Anti-fraud technology and individual PIN numbers.
- Cards that can be embossed with a vehicle number or a driver’s name.
- Flexible payment options giving greater control over cash flow.
- Low monthly card fees of only $2.50 per card.
- Flybuys points at any Shell Coles Express site that can be redeemed for a range of rewards.
- High quality fuel, backed by more than 100 years of technological expertise, including Shell Diesel.
- A Shell Card that can be used in over 1,340+ locations across Australia and is one of the fastest growing networks in the country.
The popularity and success of the Shell Card program was recognised recently when it took out the ‘Most Satisfied Customers Award – Small Business Fuel Cards, 2023’ after a Canstar survey of more than 450 small business owners and key decision makers put it at number one.
Shell Card has worked hard over the last few years to ensure it has a market leading product that has become such a critical and practical tool for small businesses.
One of these key enhancements is a dedicated Australia-based call centre, providing quality customer support and assistance 24/7.
Shell Card has also launched a new and improved customer Portal, giving account managers more control over their fuel management
To find out more about the Shell Australian Truck Network see https://www.shell.com.au/trucknetwork